|Model Name||Exterior Dimensions||Openings||Cell Size||Weight|
|Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||(ft.3)||(in.)||(lbs.)|
|LDB-30||16||32 ½||24||30||3 x 5||230|
|LDB-18||16||32 ½||24||18||5 x 5||175|
|LDB-15||16||32 ½||24||15||3 x 10||175|
|LDB-9||16||32 ½||24||9||5 x 10||145|
|LDB-6||16||32 ½||24||6||(3) 5 x 10||130|
|(3) 10 x 10|
|LDB-3||16||32 ½||24||6||15 x 10||125|
|LDB Base||16||3 x 32 ½ x 24||30|
|Pull Out Shelf||16||1 1/8 x 32 ½ x 24||50|
|LDB Spacer||16||1 1/8 x 32 ½ 24||30|
|SDB-10||16||11 1/16||24||10||3 x 5||75|
|SDB-6||16||11 1/16||24||6||5 x 5||70|
|SDB-5||16||11 1/16||24||5||3 x 10||65|
|SDB-3||16||11 1/16||24||3||5 x 10||60|
|SDB-2||16||11 1/16||24||2||(1) 5 x 10||55|
|(1) 10 x 10|
|SDB Base||3 x 11 1/16 x 24||15|
|SDB Spacer||1 1/8 x 11 1/16 x 24||10|
- Construction – INKAS® LDB and SDB Series of safe deposit boxes combines ½” solid alloy doors faced with stainless steel with
cabinets of powder coated rust-resistant steel. For high security, the doors are designed with a heavy flange which interlocks with the
door jamb. The modular cabinets can be stacked in sections, and bolted together through pre-drilled holes in the frame, for an easy
installation. The LDB and SDB Series can be installed against the vault wall, utilizing every inch of valuable wall space.
- Locks – As standard, doors are fitted with a double nose, key changeable lock both guard and customer side, and listed by
Underwriters’ Laboratories, Northbrook, IL, USA. Locks are firmly attached to the door at four points to aid in prevention of punch
- Number Plates – Glare-resistant matte finish number plates are recessed into a special frame which compliments the stainless steel
and anodized aluminum finishes. Plates may be easily interchanged at a later date if the numbering sequence is changed.
- Key Tags – Attractive imprinted plastic tags with key ring are available at an additional cost. Standard procedure provides two
customer keys in a sealed, numbered envelope.
- Bases – Constructed of heavy duty tubular steel and finished in stainless steel to match the boxes. Standard bases are 3 1/2” high and
equipped with leveling legs.
- Bond Boxes – Metal bond boxes are furnished in all sizes. Boxes are constructed from sheet metal and finished in a grey powder
coated enamel finish.
- Pull-out Shelf – An optional pull-out shelf for the convenience in handling customers’ bond boxes is available. The shelf is framed in
heavy gauge steel, and finished in stainless steel to match the boxes. A spacer section (dummy) the same height as the shelf unit is
available to be used alternatively on vertical sections to maintain equal stacking dimensions.